Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
While far more interested in the submissive stranger's reasons for being here in the first place and thus, the defense of the packlands from loners with nothing better to do, he could not ignore the subtle tension. He was protective of all that was here on these cliffs. His pups roamed here with increasing freedoms, and not a single pack in any nearby stretch of the wilds was worth any trust on his behalf. He remained steadfast, watchful--mainly because he was curious too, and she'd summoned, but he had not come to nitpick, nor to thieve from Eske's lead. She was capable, a wolf held esteemed by their heda, and he was impressed with her succinct enough answer despite how little pity he felt for the pale woman's plight; she would find no further details on it, their structure, or their traditions from him.

When she answered with seeming interested in the prospect of joining to see their culture herself, he was wary. Not only because of how quick she was to advertise her age (he was no youngling either), but she'd have to be worth something to convince him otherwise. How? was what he would have to know. How could she provide strength for them and why entertain her, of all wolves.

Noting her brief glance his way, he felt his eyes narrow more. "If you are strong, and worthwhile enough," he said without guarantees because with expectations at play, Drageda was not a sanctuary for all. Just afterward, he realized the commander's new presence in their background and deferred subtly, but readily, to her above all else. His defenses remained and he eyeballed the chipper female, skeptical of this, of her, and should she even have a case. Where she could find herself in their ranks--if there was a chance for her?
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM