Dragoncrest Cliffs This is what I brought you, this you can keep
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil freezes in place when she hears the howl, @Bobby taking a few steps ahead of her without realizing the impact. His ears are up and he keeps forward, slipping just out of reach of her teeth. When she growls low, he comes to a stop and glances back and she releases a sudden breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding. With the comforting familiarity that rang out through the forest, she finds a dilemma with her youngest son in tow. They are much too far to send him back without someone and she’d dismissed Eske and Isengrim a while ago so, instead of taking her back himself, she puts her feet into motion and gives him a nudge. She says something quiet and direct in Trigedasleng and he presses onward until they reach the source of the call.

Her tail is easily swept above her spine as she settles her slate eyes on his familiar, aged face. “Hux,” she says, quietly. His line of work had not been her specialty in her training but she’d learned a thing or two from him every now and then (not that she’d admit it, of course) and so she dips her nose once in greeting and then sweeps a paw back to keep Robin in his place behind her.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
This is what I brought you, this you can keep - by Hux - June 29, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: This is what I brought you, this you can keep - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:26 PM