Lake Rodney if you never try you certainly won't succeed
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It wasn't too long before a male approached, noting that he wasn't alone. Before Hemlock could answer his question - he was accurate in his assumption, meaning he'd been close enough to hear her properly - there was a spark of recognition in the other female that approached. Hemlock offered a little smile, nodding quickly as she was addressed. "Hemlock Kali," She offered smoothly - both for the females benefit and the male's too. "Yes, the Strath. Our pack's name is Teaghlaigh." She couldn't remember if she had said that or not before but this was different, as stressed as she was she couldn't note what had been discussed before. 

"My godson, Roarke, has gone missing. I was hoping to track him down...but...so far it has yielded nothing." Hemlock said - getting straight to the point. She wouldn't want to miss any opportunities to find the boy and the sooner she got home with answers, with any luck the pale boy in tow, the better. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: if you never try you certainly won't succeed - by Hemlock - July 24, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: if you never try you certainly won't succeed - by Hemlock - September 07, 2017, 03:02 PM