Emberwood you're a book tease.
ya lastoschka, ya sokol
43 Posts
Ooc — Wintersong
Katya treaded easily through the vibrant forest. Sunlight filtered down through the canopy of the tall, supple trees, creating a bright patchwork on her sleek midnight-blue coat. The lone wolf was thin, but ate enough in compensation for her current lifestyle and looked healthy--strong--despite her lack of height. Each step revealed powerful muscles underneath thick fur. Her cerulean eyes cut through the early morning fog, and she lifted her nose to the air and down to the ground to detect any fresh scents of prey.

It truly was beautiful, even without the brilliant fiery hues that gave Emberwood its name. There was an air of tranquility and silent grace Katya had never experienced in a woodland before. The she-wolf was raised in stone canyon walls carved by a long-lost river. The few trees that thrived in the harsh terrain were hardy, stocky, and bare.

Katya was snatched back into her current surroundings by a flash of silver among the white-barked trunks of aspen. The she-wolf was immediately on guard, straightening her spine and taking a confident step forward. Her eyes narrowed and her ears swiveled at the top of her skull, sifting through the sounds of the leaves rustling in the winds and birdsong for the slightest intake of breath, the brush of a leg or tail against a tree. If it weren't for the carefully relaxed rise and fall of her chest, she was as still as a statue.
Activity is currently sluggish. I may be able to post on weekends, I may not. If you're impatient, feel free to power-play my characters OUT of a thread, but please do not tag them or play them in upcoming events. Thank you!
Messages In This Thread
you're a book tease. - by Liffey - June 30, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 02, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 04, 2017, 08:00 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 04, 2017, 08:44 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 08, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 08, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 09, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Katya - July 09, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: you're a book tease. - by Liffey - July 24, 2017, 05:19 PM