Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai watched as one of them took the food and departed. He frowned for a moment but didn't want to dwell on negativity too much, so soon turned back to the other wolf, who stayed for now. Silas was his name, though he didn't seem too responsive to joining Easthollow. That was alright, as far as Nikai was concerned; he could use the practise, really.

Silas seemed down on his luck, though as far as Nikai could tell it was mostly that he didn't think he'd be good at being a pack wolf than actually not being good at it. The only way to succeed after falling down or being tripped was to just try it again. "Oh, well... That's okay. If you're ever around, feel free to visit, even if you don't want to join. It's in the east, over the mountain ridge, in the valleys beyond there." He wasn't sure he'd ever see Silas there, but it was worth a shot. "My mother's the Alpha there, she's real nice." Just in case he wasn't yet convinced. Nikai wished he could do something to help Silas now beside offering him a home, but he couldn't think of anything fast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Nikai - July 26, 2017, 08:25 AM