Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He trusted Qilaq and knew she was probably better off not here, not judging by her growl that had set him on edge about this.. plus, with his catch out of here, and with her, he only had himself to be concerned with. That he could do. Hopefully.. which he started by noting the details given. Over the mountain ridge, valleys.. He nodded slowly and was grateful that Nikai seemed to take this as smoothly as he could hope. "Do you know where Lost Creek Hollow is? Is it by there?" he asked suddenly, though the look on his face betrayed the uncertainty that bloomed right after he asked that. It wasn't something he talked about, but conveniently enough, it was a place he knew over the mountains in the valleys beyond--his birthplace. Although, he was not sure if he could even find it right now if he tried. He had been really young when they'd left. It was more of a memory than anything else.

His decline had nothing to do with Easthollow itself, or Nikai's nice mom who led it, even only knowing a bare minimum about that. "That's nice.." Silas nodded, looking to not feel bad about it, or sour when the next thought was along the lines of how his mom had been a nice alpha once too. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Silas - July 28, 2017, 09:56 PM