Greatwater Lake A silent heart ticking under the ground
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Sorry for the delay! :)

Fox, while completely expecting the answer, had to admit that she was flattered. There was something undeniably addictive about hearing others say that they fancied her in one way or another. But then Perry went in a totally different direction, and Fox flopped her head to one side. “Why would you do that?” she asked bluntly. “I mean, why lie about how you feel just because you think something ‘bad’ is gonna happen?” Fox wasn't really sure what could happen, but she was short-sighted anyway.

“To me, it sounds like you almost want something to happen, yeah? You come to me complaining about how things are going sour with your lady, admit your attraction to me… and then just expect nothing to bloom from that?” If he really thought nothing was going to happen, he never would have been attracted to her in the first place. Fox wasn't entirely sure where she was going with this, nor had she really said how she felt about the whole thing, but she was more used to taunting, anyway. If she kept things focused on him, she wouldn't have to worry about what she thought or felt.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: A silent heart ticking under the ground - by RIP Fox - May 29, 2014, 06:54 PM