Greatwater Lake A silent heart ticking under the ground
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Oh man, Fox is the worst, and I love her for it. XD

"Pretty and powerful." If he was trying to stroke her ego (ooh la la!), he was doing a fine job of it. Instead of answering his question, she simply gave him a toothy, knowing grin. It was true enough, and would only become more true when next season came around. She was quite the commodity, and she planned to use her scent and her status to the fullest extent. Fox wanted only the very best for her children, and she knew that she was in the perfect position to give them just that. She only had to ensure that she found the perfect partner in crime. Whoever her suitor ended up being, she knew that he would be strong and intelligent. Two qualities that, surprisingly enough, Perry seemed to have. He was a little heavy on the emotions, but she could overlook that in the right circumstances.

But what was she thinking? He had a mate, a family, and although the thought of such drama was exceedingly delicious, Perry did not seem to favor it. To steal away such a fine creature would only make her ego grow stronger, and she would continue to daydream about the possibility for as long as he continued to compliment her.

"Speaking of," she said, "I should be getting back to the throne. So my lovely suitors can fawn all over me, y'know?" It was a joke, but not terribly far from the truth. Fox had been slowly collecting the fittest, burliest eye-candy in the land. Knowing that Perry was the one she couldn't have only made her covet him more, but she pulled herself away. "Good luck with your lady, friend." With a parting wink in his direction, Fox pivoted toward the creek, swaying her hips just-so as she sauntered off.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: A silent heart ticking under the ground - by RIP Fox - June 01, 2014, 05:37 PM