Ravensblood Forest scream for me
lmao run
91 Posts
Ooc — Soukoku

A warm breath brushed into the air. The breeze tugged against black hairs, pulling strands of dark fur away from a massive body, the man teased by natures breath unphased by the ruffling of his ebon tresses. The devil's head was up and his ears forward, anticipated with alerted caution. Tangible mist clung to the forest floor, eerily familiar and yet still harboring a mysterious, solemn presence. It danced between the wooden towers, swirling like a ball gown in full dance, to and fro it fluttered effortlessly.

Moonlight filtered through the canopy in blue slats of light, spotlighting the fog as if to highlight the beauty of its' dance. The forest was silent aside from the gentle chorus of crickets, the occasional coo of a solitary owl, the breeze which whispered ever so tenderly in one's ear. There was something so innocent about these woods in the dead of night, so wonderfully quiet and whimsical. The air was still, but as the massive onyx beast glided through the fog, it tumbled behind him almost resembling an ethereal cape, following his every move as he danced and skipped, a mad look in his eyes. 

The wolf parted his jaws in a crazed grin, black tongue hanging past the depths of his mouth as he sang a meaningless song with a lilting tone. Green eyes flickered shut, hidden beneath dark lids and lashes, hiding his madness beneath. 

[Image: alpodu9830d.gif]

Messages In This Thread
scream for me - by Snake - July 01, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: scream for me - by Arlo - July 02, 2017, 01:09 PM
RE: scream for me - by Snake - July 02, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: scream for me - by Arlo - July 12, 2017, 09:52 PM