Stone Circle you go and slam it on me
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
She had caught onto him quickly much to his chagrin, and he gave a sheepish flick of his tail avoiding her gaze. She quickly moved onto the next topic, and he felt relieved to see her smile at him albeiit not as brightly as he would have liked to see. There was a hint of the sister he had loved so dearly and deep insiide always would. "You'll do fine and thhey will look up to you." he reassured her confidently.

He was not prepared for what she said next, and felt his heart sink into his belly. Morningside was moving away? That meant he wouldn't see Dawn or his father, or his newborn siblings possibly for a very long time. His mouth opened but no words came out, his muzzle wrinkling as he felt his chest tighten. He felt angry and Sad all at once, how could his father send Dawn to be the one to tell him? Why couldn't he have come to say goodbye himself? Did his father truly hate him that much? "Thank you for telling me Dawn...I assume you're going wiith them?" he asked her in a hushed voice. It was easy to tell he felt distressed by the fact hiis family was moving away, and once again he felt like a vulnerable pup. What if he never saw them again?
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:20 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 02:45 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Dawn - July 02, 2017, 03:36 PM
RE: you go and slam it on me - by Sunny - July 02, 2017, 05:34 PM