Greatwater Lake mad man
56 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Merrigan laughed softly the sound holding slight amusement within the tone,making it come across a cold chuckle more then a laugh. "Aye...you have a haunting voice, perfect for the shadows of the night" she tilted her head and gave him a small grin, her lips curling up over her fangs.

Disappointment sunk into her features when he said he wasn't one for fighting, but it quickly turned to excitement when he said he would spar anyway. She rolled her shoulder muscles and gave the fur along her spine a small shake, preparing for what was to come. Within moments however the conversation turned to the pack. She paused in her preparations and stared him in the eye nodding once "I'm looking for strength,whether in character or body. I myself have the mercenary trade within my reach. I want a strong pack, one that will eventually seek to wreck havoc on others maybe even to overrun them" she stated coldly. 

"If you wish to join me in founding it I can tell you that you will gain a high place within the ranks. Maybe not alpha, but a respectable position." She continued her tone taking on one of temptation. She smiled at him and studied him,running her gaze up and down his body "you'd be a good enforcer. Someone to keep others in line." She commented appreciatively.
Warrior(3/5)

Messages In This Thread
mad man - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 03, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 03, 2017, 09:14 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 04, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 05, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 05, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: mad man - by Snake - July 05, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: mad man - by Merrigan - July 06, 2017, 01:41 PM