Blackfeather Woods hang your head upon my throne
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
It is a double entendre, this talk of new blood. Vaati was certainly speaking of it in terms of leadership and the pack. But she was talking of genetics. It was something that she was never sure if she should ever warn her children about. There had been no impulse in them that she had seen, and so far, no one was twisted enough to go after them with a lustful gleam in their eye. Miraak knew what she was afraid of, and Damien and Cicero were male. But, Vaati was intent on purity in a feverish fashion that worried her, then infuriated her.

Potema's lip curled, but she kept herself from snapping in his face, allowing the anger to build in her sapphiric eye. Mephala called my mother here to Teekon Wilds in search of new blood. She began, her voice low and wavering with her snarl. Despite the different perspectives they had on the idea of new blood she now knew that the two were intrinsically linked rather than simply paralleled. I am the result of new blood being brought into the Melonii bloodline, as are you, she glared at him pointedly then, remembering how she had been coerced (she recalled it as being forced when she was particularly mad with her brother Damien or her children) into having them, rather than choosing on her own. Without Kove and his offspring we would barely be a pack — we barely are one now! Their numbers had wavered, then sunk as the moons went by, and it seemed now that all they could do was simply breed rather than recruit. To deny their place is to deny our existence as a Brotherhood.
Messages In This Thread
hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 04, 2017, 01:02 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 05, 2017, 07:35 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 05, 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 06, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - July 19, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - July 25, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - August 16, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - August 22, 2017, 12:25 AM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Vaati - August 24, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: hang your head upon my throne - by Potema - September 02, 2017, 10:34 AM