Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
@Grayday Thought it might be good to get the thread set up now :)

Her time as Empress was over. Her time with the wolves of the Bypass was over. She hated that - she hated saying goodbye. To her friends, to her home, to the memories. So many good things had happened there. Sure, there had been rough times and occasionally she had just felt like giving up, but she had been supported by those wolves she cared so strongly for. Gwen had promised that she would see them again soon. She had to see them again - they were the only family she had, even if they weren't blood-related. And the sweet, innocent newborns that Mawk and Cebra had... they were so young. So pure - the former snow queen felt guilty that she had been unable to continue. But, alas, Ganador was gone. After all, they had only originally banded together to survive the last, harsh winter, but that was over now too. She just wished she could have kept the pack together, for as long as possible, though it seemed that her efforts were in vain. 

She walked alone now. As usual - that's always how she ended up, wasn't it? No real family - they'd all died. No friends, other than the ones she had back at Ganador, though none of them were with her right now, and she knew that they were parting ways. Knew was gone. Killed, she assumed, by Storm. Ex-mate, murderer... he had brought a skull, a wolf skull, and stated that it was Knew, her previous love who had gone missing. Storm had been there, watching, for so long. But heck, even Storm had gone somewhere now, though she couldn't say she was complaining. So here she was, alone, depressed, unsure of how to continue. Perhaps that was why she strayed so close to the Morningside borders. Maybe that was why she lifted her head and called out to Grayday, who she knew resided here.

Maybe she just wanted a home. A family. Friends. Wolves who she could stay beside, and trust. That was all she wanted.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM