Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
"Thank you." She smiled gratefully, glad that he was giving her a place among the wolves of Morningside. Though with that comfort brough a few fears - she'd never been the most confident wolf, mostly because of her childhood, but she supposed she had improved somewhat after her time as the Empress. She'd had to grow less shy, and be more confident, for the sake of those following her. Gwen had toughened out, even if she was still a little anxious of meeting who would now be her packmates. How would she cope, settling in with strangers, no longer being Empress? It felt like she'd been leader of Ganador forever, though perhaps it just felt like that because she had enjoyed it so much. It was the longest she had gone with the least amount of grief (excluding when Storm had turned up with the skull - he was probably still watching her sometimes. She doubted he had gone). The former ice queen glanced at Grayday - her new leader, hmm? "I will contribute to the best of my ability, I can assure you - I'm actually trying to earn the hunter trade, but I guess with all the issues we had at Ganador I never had time to put aside for learning more about hunting."

The ivory wolfess hesitated for a moment at his words, silent as she peered at him. Should she talk now? But what about? There had been so many issues with her life she wouldn't even know where to start. Death, pain, heartbreak, betrayal, and more. She'd suffered so much, how to put that into words? Storm was her main problem right now, she was certain. He had gotten to her through her family - killed her sister, killed her love, and now was prowling around in the Teekons, searching for ways to make her fall for him once more, like she had been foolish enough to do so long ago. Gwen shivered and pinned her ears to her skull at the very thought of the dark man, whom she feared would not give up. It wasn't even the Bypass that was on her mind at the moment. It was him.

Breaking out of her thoughts, she gave a small flick of her tail, realising she had been silent for a while. "Sorry... uhm, I just...." She cringed slightly at her own jumbled words. "I just need some time to get over things... I... I've had to deal with a lot recently, but... I'd love to talk sometime..." She gave him an apologetic, faint smile. "I just don't know if I'm ready to talk about it yet."
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM