Morningside Cuesta I won't forget the good times
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
She could see that he had noticed that she was troubled, but was grateful he didn't press. Instead, he moved on to talk about hunting. Gwen smiled lightly, nodding. "I will, thank you." She gave another wag of her tail, briefly pondering what she'd like to learn more about. Taking down large prey might be good, as she could hunt smaller prey perfectly fine. It wasn't that she didn't know how to hunt elk or something of similar size, but she had always been the one leading her pack through those hunts, so learning how a different leader did it might bring her more useful knowledge. And she had no doubts that there might be different techniques for hunting that she could learn.

The former ice queen moved so she was standing beside Grayday, and then began to walk as he did, further toward the Cuesta. "Again, thank you. I wasn't sure what to do after the pack disbanded... I know where some of them went, but I wasn't sure where to go myself. I'm not the loner type, really." She'd always prefered pack life - less lonely, she supposed. Though, if she had been with Knew, it would have been fine... she had never felt lonely with him. But he was gone, and she had to move on. For a while, she thought she was over him and was fine, but clearly after the incident with Storm, everything came back. She missed him so much. And it hurt.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 03:37 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 05, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 05, 2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 06, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 06, 2017, 01:28 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Gwen - July 08, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: I won't forget the good times - by Grayday Sr. - July 08, 2017, 09:52 PM