Stone Circle Wayward wanderings
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Cebra gave a small laugh at Mawk's tail, though he anxiety was too strong to allow her to fully be amused. When he moved beside her she pressed her pelt against his,seeking the comfort of his body. It only took a few moments before a woman appeared,and by the posture she used Illecebra could assume she was the alpha here. Dipping her head and flattening her ears slightly to show the proper respect she waited a few moments before replying to the question about why they were there.

"We come from Ganador Bypass, a pack that has recently dispersed. We seek residence here. I realize we have three young children that I am still nursing but I can promise that we both will do whatever we can to provide for ourselves and the pack" her golden eyes flicked toward Mawk and her tail twitched nervously by her flanks.

Rowana was sniffing around by her side,seemingly interested in the new scent of the woman before her. Illecebra lowered her muzzle to her daughter and licked at her face and forehead to soothe her before lifting her gaze once more "I am interested in several trades though I have experience in only one, the mercenary trade. I am a fairly good hunter,and I have interest in mentoring youth" she stated her interests hoping that the alpha would see use in at least one of the three she gave. She then nudged Mawk gently giving him a small smile to show he could speak now if he wanted to do so.
Messages In This Thread
Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 06, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 06, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 06, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 07, 2017, 12:13 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Illecebra - July 07, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Mawk - July 08, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Wayward wanderings - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2017, 08:24 AM