Shadow Mountain well I'm going back to sleep
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
Though simple, her answer was good enough to sate Remi's curiosity about the plants. He gave a soft hum, and looked away from the chives, his eyes settling again on the female's face. As she mentioned her sisters and their desire to start a pack, Remi couldn't hold back the piquing interest that began to show in the center of his crystalline irises. "oh, nice" he barked, also a simple answer.

Phiipa would be the second wolf Remi met that was travelling with siblings. A sudden pang of nostalgia filled the Ostrega's heart as he imagined Tango, Dharma, Karma or any of his siblings out here with him. Then, as another image, an illusion given its impossible nature, filled his mind he felt as if a knife had puntured and twisted into his heart.
He imagined Rilke next to him, answering Phiipa's questions and throwing her own.
She was a curious one -but sometimes Remi wondered if that was more of a curse than a virtue.

"sorry im the wrong guy to talk healing with" he barked with a shrug, just right before she assured him that it was ok. "that was more my sister's area of expertise" he added, not knowing why or how Rilke had again managed to come up during a random conversation.

Luckily, Phiipa switched the focus on their discussion towards him again and after a quick and silent 'pull it together remi' moment inside his head, he answered. "i like to hunt, track things, spar and not gonna lie" he barked with a smile beginning to crease his lips, "but i think i might have a penchant for doing risky things just for the sake of doing them" he finished, his facial expression showing nothing but a mischevious joy. 
Messages In This Thread
well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 07, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 09, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 10, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 10, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 14, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 15, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 20, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - August 05, 2017, 12:38 PM