Shadow Mountain well I'm going back to sleep
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
im sorry for the delay and such abrupt ending to this :c
imma archive this now

But his sudden show of joy was short lived. 
As soon as Phiipa's question left her mouth and was left hanging in the air, Remi felt all traces of a smile being wiped off his face. He did not want to talk about Rilke. He couldn't even think of her without feeling the sharp pain of guilt and regret spread through from his chest towards his extremities. Besides, Phiipa's question could not be answered without having to explain the tragedy since it was formulated under the assumption Rilke still walked the earth. 

"no" he barked rather crudely, his ears swiveling back to lay flat agaisnt his skull. The chocolate colored pads of his paws began to itch, a plead from his own body for him to cut this encounter short and leave. Remi shuffled his paws in a lame attempt to hide his discomfort before finally deciding to give in to his internal pleads. "just stuff" he barked with a last shrug of his shoulders before turning around and forcing himself to break into a trot. He didn't look back to Phiipa, and hoped, she would let him go in silence. Remi didn't like being a dick, especially to a girl that had somehow reminded him of Rilke, but maybe it was because of this reminder that he couldn't bring himself to simple be there. 
Messages In This Thread
well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 07, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 09, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 10, 2017, 11:39 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 10, 2017, 12:55 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 06:13 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 14, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - July 15, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Phiipa - July 20, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: well I'm going back to sleep - by Mouse - August 05, 2017, 12:38 PM