Stone Circle I'd like to have both.
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Ezekiel had been wondering about the Beta position since his talk with Valette a while back. He expected that she would choose one, because she was possibly pregnant and wanted to raise young. She could need a helping hand. Who she was going to choose he was still trying to decipher. He had a feeling that he had a good chance, but also could think of many reasons why she wouldn't want him in the position. He wasn't that ambitious or power hungry, but he did like leading. On the other hand, Krypton was extremely qualified and a reliable friend.

When he heard Valette's howl for both of them, he had a feeling that it would be about the Beta position. But he couldn't know for sure, for all he knew he and Krypton were summoned to give Valette another patrolling lesson. Either way he left his den as soon as he heard the call and sped off towards her. He found her quickly, and he bowed his head in respect and greeting. He stood waiting patiently, assuming she would want Krypton there as well before anything was said.
Messages In This Thread
I'd like to have both. - by RIP Valette - July 09, 2017, 07:26 AM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by Ezekiel - July 09, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Krypton - July 09, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Valette - July 11, 2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by Ezekiel - July 14, 2017, 08:21 AM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Krypton - July 18, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Valette - July 18, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by Ezekiel - July 20, 2017, 08:56 AM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Krypton - July 21, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: I'd like to have both. - by RIP Valette - July 21, 2017, 05:04 PM