The Sunspire copy my past, paste my future
<i></i>
25 Posts
Ooc —
It's one of my favorites. I'm pumped for the second one, especially because Hiccup's older and has a wingsuit. It's good to roleplay with you again. ^^

It could no longer see the wolf below, yet Toothless could hear a young, masculine voice shout a question into the mountain air: "Who is there?" Its head tilted sideways and it blinked, yet of course Toothless did not reply. Its dark ears quivered forward, waiting to see if the stranger would speak again.

At first, the voice had sounded shaky. When it came again, declaring its name and its lack of fear in the face of death, it sounded stronger, with only the smallest tremble. Toothless made a gurgling noise of curiosity deep in its throat and, despite its aversion to both other wolves and daylight, it slowly peeked out of its patch of shade.

It stared down at the top of the brown wolf's head. It could see part of his face and whether Toothless realized it consciously or simply on some instinctual level, it realized that the wolf was young—even younger than itself. Never before had Toothless seen a wolf younger than itself. Its curiosity grew a thousandfold and its fear began to dissipate. Regardless of the wolf's size, surely he could not hurt it, if it was younger—or so Toothless's logic seemed to tell it.

Oozing from rock to rock like a dripping oil slick, Toothless eventually stopped on a ledge only a few yards above the youthful wolf. It knew it had been spotted—and that it was also exposed to sunlight—yet it didn't seem to care. Its bright eyes wide, it just stared at the young wolf, its lips puckering and smacking together every few moments as if it was perhaps considering what the juvenile would taste like.
Messages In This Thread
copy my past, paste my future - by Oak Maniitok - August 01, 2013, 12:54 AM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Toothless - August 01, 2013, 08:26 AM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Oak Maniitok - August 03, 2013, 09:38 PM
RE: copy my past, paste my future - by Toothless - August 04, 2013, 01:06 PM