Mount Everfall your skin knew battle before it knew war
94 Posts
Ooc —
When lightning cut the sky overhead, Darcia was presented with the slim opportunity to see his potential cave-host. Besides appearing well-built, and a shine of stark green eyes, the two-toned gargoyle couldn't tell much else about the stranger. It took him a moment to realize that this was because the other wolf was entirely black, making it difficult to separate him from the surrounding darkness on this cool, dreary day. Darcia waited patiently, ears perked and flicking as he watched the figure rise in one fluid motion, and invite him into drier cover. Through hearing the wolf's gentle timbre, he deduced that it was a male sharing his space with the would-be king.

"Thank you," Darcia accepted graciously, readily slipping into the den with a duck of his head beneath a sheet of falling water at the cave's mouth. The wolf shook out his fur at a respectful distance, and then approached a few steps with a neutral set to his body so that he might get a better whiff of his circumstantial companion. Darcia, for all his proposed superiority, was not an uncivilized savage. The male had been kind enough to share his space without any unkind preamble, and the titan in turn was not inclined to disservice the kindness with a show of his truly pompous identity. He reclined on his lean haunches to further reiterate that he meant no harm here.

The wolf didn't seem the carry any other scent on him but his own, but the rain could have seen to that, so Darcia made no assumptions. "I am Darcia," he introduced in a low rumble after another bout of lightning strikes and crying thunder. "I appreciate thee not sending me on my way."
Messages In This Thread
your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 10, 2017, 04:28 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 04:59 AM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Darcia - July 12, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 12, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 04:24 AM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: your skin knew battle before it knew war - by Nero - July 16, 2017, 01:07 PM