Northstar Vale and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
alishaaaaa its been so long since we've threaded eeep! 
thanks for joining c:

With his eyes fleeting over the terrain ahead and his nose still searching for a snackmate anything remotely edible and/or someone who'd be able to hold a conversation, Remi continued to move along. He'd been going for about five minutes before he came across the scent of another. But before he could find this other wolf, this other wolf found him.

Quickly, with his darker tipped ears swivelling a top of his head, the creamy Ostrega turned towards the sound, finding the dark silhouette of a young female with bright eyes. Remi remained rooted to the spot, his chin lifting as he took another whiff of the female, quickly identifying a hint of  Rannoch's own musky scent in her own.

"hey packmate" he greeted, the tip of his tail giving a brief swish to show the stranger a bit of his good natured intentions. "i was looking for a snack, wanna join?" he invited, his crystalline eyes blinking expectantly at the dark furred girl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and you can throw me shade, all it does is just cool me off - by Mouse - July 15, 2017, 02:41 PM