Northstar Vale is it the same for you?
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
its two bebes ;__;
With no signs of being close to slowing down, Remi continued to tear the earth beneath his paws, his ears however twisted back towards the dark coated male so he could hear him in case he had something to say.
And boy, he did. 

A loud chuckle broke from Remi as he noted the obsenity in the younger male's language. The creamy Ostrega had too found some kind of thrill in being a dirty mouth when he was younger and his mother wasn't around to scold him. "just trust me, bro" he barked as his paws continued to move with reckless fury. The hole was widening, and though he could still not see anything between the dirt and muck the characteristic smell of fear that continued to fill his nose was promising. 

"cover me in case it slips past me" he barked shooting the boy a quick glance to make sure he had heard him before going back to his restless task. He went on for a minute or two, his tail suddenly raising as he caught a glimpse of a cotton-like figure wriggling underneath the destroyed vestiges of its home. The mere sight of the critter, a small baby, was enough to make Remi go into beast mode. 

With his lips pulled back to reveal a snarl, and a vicious growl erupting from between his teeth he launched himself towards the babe. His teeth met the flesh quickly, there wasn't much resistance, just a quick spasm before Remi crushed the critter's ribcage between his mouth. It was dead within seconds. Remi turned to the boy, the rabbit hanging limply from his mouth. He was about to drop it and crack an innapropiate joke (probably) but the sound of tiny claws against the dirt made him turn again. In between the debris, almost blending perfectly with the chocolately color of the earth, there was another baby.

Remi's head turned brusquely to Redshank, his eyes widening as he barked muffledly between the fur of the one in his mouth. "get 'im!"
Messages In This Thread
is it the same for you? - by Mouse - July 10, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: is it the same for you? - by Redshank - July 11, 2017, 01:21 PM
RE: is it the same for you? - by Mouse - July 11, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: is it the same for you? - by Redshank - July 30, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: is it the same for you? - by Mouse - August 05, 2017, 02:15 PM