Morningside Cuesta a story is a story is never the truth
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Here's the story! @Lavender & @Dauntless, still pop in whenever :) All orange text is in Sinhala. Also, @Grayday can cameo, too.

Khoe — although knowing that her story would surely be forgotten and retold thousands of times — cleared her throat and curled herself into a full circle so that there was nowhere for any pup to wander where there would not be warmth. She snuggled her snout into each tiny chest and relished in the soft touches left by equally tiny paws. One day, you'll be bigger than me, she thought to herself. All she could do was hope that when they did begin to tower over her, they would have enough respect to know what was expected. 

Once upon a time, she began, her voice barely above a whisper, there lived a mother and father and their three children. The mother told fortunes and tales to keep their home, while the father spent all of his days and nights hunting to keep them fed. Well, one day, all of the children went exploring while their parents were away and found themselves lost in the chamber of a Rakshasa! Their parents heard their cries and ran to the rescue, but of course their Da had to stop for a snack on the way. After hours of wandering through the trees and bushes, up and down hills, through rivers and around mountain bends, they finally found the lair and used all of their might in fighting off the Rakshasa. Khoe leaned back and examined each tiny babe, taking a moment to just enjoy what she had been given.

That's how much I love you, she breathed lighter than a breeze, I would give anything.

Messages In This Thread
a story is a story is never the truth - by Bhediya - July 10, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: a story is a story is never the truth - by Easy - July 10, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: a story is a story is never the truth - by Bhediya - July 12, 2017, 09:20 PM