Morningside Cuesta We said forever but forever wouldn't wait for us
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Crap post, sorry >.>

Kieran's face fell as the leader spoke of his father. "I... I thought you would have known... I haven't seen him." He knew there was a chance his father had just been caught up in... something, but for him to not be seen or heard of by anyone... was he... was he gone? Just like the rest of Kieran's family? First his mother, then his sister, his best friend, and now... now his father? The boy felt a pang of fear in his heart - as painful as that of a knife wound. He knew - he just knew that he would be alone one day. That day had come... sooner than it should have. Even with Grayday here, he felt alone. Completely and utterly alone. He was only a child still - not even a year old... he should not be by himself already. He didn't know what to do.

The words spoken by the man were drowned out in a sea of rushed, panicked thoughts that shot through Kieran as his world turned upside down. They were gone, all of them. His vision faded for a moment, black seeming to swallow him, but his sight returned as quickly as it had gone. He had not fainted, no.... what had happened? He was scared, now. His father. The only one he had had left - the one he relied on, the one who kept him going after all was lost. But it seemed not all had been lost. But now... now it was. That's if his father was truly gone. There was still a chance...

He whimpered, glancing at the leader with tear filled eyes. "Is he... do you t-think he's... gone?"
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: We said forever but forever wouldn't wait for us - by Kieran Adrien - July 19, 2017, 01:50 PM