Phoenix Maplewood ori the fox hunts an elk
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
4 Posts
Ooc — Melee
All Welcome 
She had never seen so many trees before!

At least, not all in one place. The wilds were much different than the place little Ori had grown up, and the sylph-like creature was enraptured. She did not mind the odd coolness she felt, nor the dampness that clung to her fur and made her even colder-- rather, she did not mind it yet. If it took too tight of hold, the petite figure would move to bask in dappled sunlight where she could almost forget she was no longer in the arid plains where she was born.

Ori was in the process of doing so when a large ungulate burst through nearby foliage, running directly toward her! Luckily for the small fox, the sound startled her eyes open. Upon seeing the elk barreling forth, threatening to trample her, Ori opened her jaw as wide as she could and loosed her best scream. Perhaps because that, in turn, startled the elk-- it altered its course at the last moment.

Emboldened, the young kit fox chased after it, loosing her screams all the while.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Ori's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
ori the fox hunts an elk - by Ori - July 11, 2017, 07:23 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by RIP Tytonidae - July 14, 2017, 12:53 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by Wildfire - July 14, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by Ori - July 17, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by RIP Tytonidae - July 18, 2017, 08:00 AM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by Wildfire - July 18, 2017, 08:33 AM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by RIP Tytonidae - August 03, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by Wildfire - August 04, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by RIP Tytonidae - August 07, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by Wildfire - August 08, 2017, 08:42 AM
RE: ori the fox hunts an elk - by RIP Tytonidae - August 08, 2017, 09:17 AM