Jade Fern Grove ori the fox decides she likes forests
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
4 Posts
Ooc — Melee
Private 

The further north Ori went, the colder she became, so the petite fox about-faced and went back the way she came. As curious as she was about the dropping temperature, the little vixen was already feeling a bit overwhelmed by the foreign nature of the wilds. It wasn't long before she happened upon another forest, albeit one that looked rather different from the last, and she bounded betwixt the trunks to explore the earth below its canopy.

It was a bit silly, of course, because the shade kept the kit fox cooler than she was used to (she might as well have continued north). But these territories were so interesting. There was much more going on underfoot than she was used to in the plains, not to mention what was happening on and in the tree trunks and leaves. The sounds of crickets were familiar, but the patches of moss and the oddly shaped plants on the forest floor were entirely new.

She danced playfully between them, bursting forth into the large patches of sunlight that sporadically made their way to the flat earth of the grove at random to roll around and feel the comfort of heat in her fur. When a snake slithered by in one such moment, she flipped over and pounced.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Ori's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
ori the fox decides she likes forests - by Ori - July 11, 2017, 10:29 PM
RE: ori the fox decides she likes forests - by Ori - July 17, 2017, 10:00 PM