Morningside Cuesta and maybe i talk too much but there's so much to say
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
Khoe snorted and smiled, though only for a second. She was still angry. Or maybe not angry, but a little upset. Well, okay, not upset, but hurt? No, that wasn't it...hard-headed. That's what it was. 

If she didn't have her wall of an ego posted in between Grayday and herself, she might have apologized by now. She might have told him that she overreacted and that she knew what it felt like to lose someone the way that he'd lost Adeline. She probably would have thought about telling him just how much she appreciated everything that he did for his small, albeit impossible family. But then again, that wouldn't have made for a very good plot, would it?

Once she'd finished the intricate task of wiping Mirza clean and encouraging him to make waste, she moved him back to the teat nearest to her heart and allowed him to feed again. I, um —, Khoe began to try breaking the silence. When she found herself at a complete loss for words, she stopped and turned her head away to look out at the world around them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and maybe i talk too much but there's so much to say - by Bhediya - July 13, 2017, 02:24 PM