Northstar Vale daddy issues
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
being super vague because none of those threads have advanced much lol

Oblivious to the fact that it wasn't so much who he named but who he didn't that got the Alpha thinking, Remi simply continued to smile at his friend. A gesture that, with a question included, was quickly reciprocated. Remi's tail began to wag, as a thoughtful ummmm left his lips. "Redshank is a fun guy, we dug up bunnies" he began, his grin widening at the memory of dirt flying everywhere and then the glorious, sweet, taste of triumph when he had scooped the first rabbit off the floor. "yeah, cool dude" he concluded. 

"Airi, um, she's .....something" he barked after a brief hesitation. She had seemed hostile at first, then completely uninterested in him, but as the suggestion of a hunt was brought up, she had been more present. Then...um. Well anyways. "but her frown couldn't scare me off" he added then, to convey without giving much detail that it'd been fine in the end anyways. Could've certaintly been worse.

"Seabreeze caught me in a bad time, im surprised i didn't scare her off" he mused then, laughter rolling from his tongue as he thought back on their encounter.Then, a somber expression washed over the Ostrega - out of all the encounters he had had with his packmates it had been definitely this last one the one that had moved him the most. 
Messages In This Thread
daddy issues - by Mouse - July 12, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: daddy issues - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 12, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: daddy issues - by Mouse - July 13, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: daddy issues - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 19, 2017, 09:27 AM
RE: daddy issues - by Mouse - July 20, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: daddy issues - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 20, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: daddy issues - by Mouse - July 30, 2017, 10:33 AM
RE: daddy issues - by Rannoch’s Ghost - July 30, 2017, 12:57 PM
RE: daddy issues - by Mouse - August 05, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: daddy issues - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 09, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: daddy issues - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 04:02 PM