Shadewood that's not my name
49 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
@Nero or @Darcia (or both, I definitely don't mind)

And so again, Djehanne found herself in the sticky, humid atmosphere beneath the outstretched arms of the oak and elm. She hadn't meant to wander back in this direction; in fact, she'd planned to continue south until she wandered upon a border and a pack to settle into. There was just something so peculiar and comforting about the space that, in truth, Djehanne couldn't have resisted if she tried with everything she had. As she sauntered toward a slow-running stream not far off, she thought about what it could have been that attracted her so. 

Perhaps it was the weather; the warmth provided a much needed change from the cold of the coast. Of course, this was not true as there was no comfort to be had with a still-thinning coat as thick as her own. For a moment, she thought that maybe it was the life teeming around her. This was also false, as it seemed most of the other life she'd come across had been in the form of ticks and mosquitos. And then it hit her!; Nero. 

It had been a pleasure to have had his company. He had been so unexpectedly kind and patient with the mute that, in honesty, a piece of her had fallen for him right then and there (that might have proven significant if it wasn't an almost daily occurence). And so she sat, right back beside the stream, waiting for him to find her again.
Messages In This Thread
that's not my name - by Tacita - July 12, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 15, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 16, 2017, 06:12 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 17, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 18, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 18, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 19, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 27, 2017, 02:56 PM