Shadewood that's not my name
20 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Nero is not sure what made him return to the Shadewood for, truly, he had not meant to. Not because he had a bad experience with the man who intends to stake claim upon it. On the contrary, Darcia haunts his subconscious in the most …delectable of ways but rather it was borne of a hasty but ironclad respect he feels for the titan. Nero knows he would not be pleased if strangers were traipsing all over the land he sought to claim, after all. He’d meant to head East. He meant to search for Stavanger Bay, Horizon Ridge and Maplewood Forest, the places where Mercury has once inhabited out of a sudden borne whim but no real motive behind it. He does not necessarily seek anything. He uses them as a distraction, to keep him from thinking too far ahead about what he plans to do. He doesn’t know. He knows, eventually, that summer will wane and he will be forced to seek sanctuary with a pack to ride out the winter months or he will risk starving to death but as it is not currently a pressing need he attempts to focus upon his present, as he has done since he fled Mount Pompeii with no true destination in his mind.

A familiar perfume tickles at his black, leathery nostrils and they flare as he drinks it in, subconsciously following it deeper into the Shadewood. Her lithe frame comes into view, her pale pelage standing out in stark contrast against the dark, earthen colors painted all around her: rich browns and mahoganies of ground and trees, striking emeralds of the foliage that grows in eager abundance. Tacita. “Infernal nymph,” The Macedonian greets her in a quiet rumble as he approaches, stopping a few feet away, eyes of imperial jade focusing upon her.
he was beautiful in a way
deadly things always are
Messages In This Thread
that's not my name - by Tacita - July 12, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 15, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 16, 2017, 06:12 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 17, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 18, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 18, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 19, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 27, 2017, 02:56 PM