Shadewood that's not my name
20 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Nero does not expect a yelp of pain to penetrate the still, quieted air of the Shadewood as Tacita leads him on the pursuit and when it does his pace falters for a moment — long enough for smoky umbra hackles to bristle with unease as it disturbs the birds overhead before he picks it back up knowing it comes from the infernal nymph though he is surprised by the volume she has mustered and wonders if she has been holding out on him. If her silence is by choice. It is not the first time the Macedonian has wondered such a thing; but he does not focus upon it in the knowledge that she is hurt. He will be of no use but because she has given herself a head start he is unsure whether her cry of pain stems from accident or attack.

He has caught up to her but does not tackle her to the ground as he might have prior to her injury. He lets out a low woof to communicate that he has found her, that he has caught her and for her own safety that the chase should be ended. To continue it on might risk permanent injury to herself. He can smell the pungent, metallic scent of blood upon the air and the DiSarinno approaches her (content to find that it does not appear to be by an attack!) to investigate the cut upon her thigh. “Your wound needs tended to.” Nero murmurs, half tempted to trace the supple curve of her hip with his muzzle but for the sake of rearranging priorities he refrains. Unfortunately, Nero is not terribly familiar with the fauna of the Teekons but as he grew up close to them he did not think it would be quite so difficult to find and he glimpses around them with tempered dismay. Would the Shadewood provide the basic salve to help her with pain and fight off infection before it can present itself?
he was beautiful in a way
deadly things always are
Messages In This Thread
that's not my name - by Tacita - July 12, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 13, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 15, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 16, 2017, 06:12 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 17, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 18, 2017, 04:33 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 18, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: that's not my name - by Nero - July 19, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: that's not my name - by Tacita - July 27, 2017, 02:56 PM