Mount Everfall immaculately polished
94 Posts
Ooc —
As the wolf's features became closer and clearer to him, he found that he was looking at a bright and proud woman— slim, lissome, and made for such dangerous heights judging by the grace with which she balanced herself. Darcia did not fare the same here. not only had it been quite some time since he'd last climbed a mountain, this one was particularly unfriendly to his height and weight. he remembered how confident he had once been on narrow ledges such as this, but he had lost his love of mountains the day he'd left the Blacksea, for he felt no other peak would ever compare to the severe place of his birth.

"Not as well as you," he called up to her. "And I dare not climb higher, lest I make charges to a well of luck that's not as deep as I presume." He wondered if she would come closer, or if she would maintain her slight distance above him. Darcia was personally more interested, but he also had ulterior motives to finding wolves not accompanied by others, so he wouldn't be offended if she didn't hold the same regard for him as he had for her.
Messages In This Thread
immaculately polished - by Eshe FeralHeart - July 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: immaculately polished - by Darcia - July 13, 2017, 12:23 AM
RE: immaculately polished - by Eshe FeralHeart - July 13, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: immaculately polished - by Darcia - July 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: immaculately polished - by Eshe FeralHeart - July 13, 2017, 02:51 PM
RE: immaculately polished - by Darcia - July 16, 2017, 11:36 AM
RE: immaculately polished - by Eshe FeralHeart - July 24, 2017, 11:55 PM