Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

In her there was a near wickedness, something that had not surfaced before, and Hemlock felt it lick up her spine. She shuddered, hearing Lotte's response as it curled around her own; claiming her songs and notes and self. If there had been a question among her packmates there was none now - owned, fully and wholly by Lotte, Hemlock found she did not care. When the woman approached Hemlock could not help herself - for the first time her posture changing to assert herself above the female. Her teeth were a flash as the woman pressed into her and the contact she so sorely craved somewhat given though not in the capacity she demanded. "Does he know?" She hissed - and caught in her mood and the rise of her emotion and hormones she found another sinful thought. Did Arturo know his wife left his side for her?

Hemlock pressed into Lotte, teeth cutting through her silky fur to tease against the curve of her ear as she reached for Lotte. She did not test their bonds - not outright - she did not seek to displace the love they felt for one another. But the thrill of Lotte being there in her embrace and far from Arturo's still stoked the flames inside of her. She danced away from Lotte, dropping to a bow to encourage the woman closer; to play - but this was not the game at hand, not truly. Still she wanted more contact and being separated even briefly was hard for her. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20