Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It was an intense feeling to see Lotte defer to her; still in her head she was Banrion and that would not change no matter her title. If Lotte needed time Hemlock would give it; shouldering any burden that she could to help the family she loved so much. This was a different feeling though. This was something that began far beyond her - and as she had told Lotte when she had whelped there had been millions who had done this with her and she could lean on that strength. Instead, Hemlock was consumed with the wants that were purely selfish - it was not about anything but how she felt right then and her deep need for Lotte's touch. She smirked at Lotte's flash of annoyance, the briefly visible flash of her teeth somehow brought a satisfaction to her and Hemlock let out a low sultry growl. It was a different emotion set than she was familiar with, savoring the sensation and the newness of it as Lotte drew closer. The nip brought a near purr from her, Hemlock turning to face her. Hemlock faced her from the front, shoving her skull into the tender fur of Lotte's chest to rub and press her scent across the woman. "Yours," She murmured with a little teasing smirk. "And that is what you crave?" She asked, tongue teasing along Lotte's chin slowly. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20