Hideaway Strath The sun caught in her raven hair Is blazing in me out of all control
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Lotte might have felt herself a lesser to Arturo's skill but Hemlock could only pant and whine beneath her attentions, eventually falling near silent in her bashfulness. Hemlock could scarcely settle herself, teeth teasing along the darker color of Lotte's coat every chance she got among the crooning sounds of her own low growls. "His wicked example," Hemlock echoed, pressing and arching into Lotte's touch as it was offered. "I want you - so badly - you and Arturo, it...I am on fire." She was in no rush to call Artruo though, not when it came to Lotte's touches and the way she felt. She would bask in this, soak it up, and then call him. "Let....can we go somewhere, together, just for tonight." It was less a question and more a demand with a bit more ferocity as she realized she was encouraged to be selfish. It was hard, but, she pulled herself up from Lotte's embrace to find a haven for the evening, just the two of them. Let the next day bring more, and more for them all. 

and my 300th for you as well <3

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20