Hideaway Strath the immaculate conception
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
She had done as commanded but Lotte would have none of it, it seemed. As the trespasser looked at him with pleading eyes the gangster felt nothing: no pity, no sympathy, no mercy. There was an empty pit of nothing within him and he turned his gaze away to rest upon Lotte. He did not move to put himself between the pair, did not raise his voice in protest. He was muted, letting Lotte do what she wished to the woman. He didn’t care anymore. The trespasser had lost all rights the second she’d ignored their borders. Rule one: gangster lie. He intervenes only because he does not want the woman to die in the Strath: does not want the attraction of other predators roaming around nor does he want the responsibility of figuring out what to do with the body. He places himself between the two only to snap at the woman’s ankles, to communicate that he wanted her to get fucking lost and never return to his Strath. Only when he is sure she is gone does he turn back and head into the heart of Teaghlaigh with his queen at his side.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
the immaculate conception - by Zhenya - July 13, 2017, 09:31 PM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Arturo - July 14, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Lotte - July 14, 2017, 07:56 AM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Zhenya - July 14, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Arturo - July 15, 2017, 06:33 AM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Lotte - July 15, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Zhenya - July 15, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: the immaculate conception - by Arturo - July 21, 2017, 04:48 AM