Ocean's Breath Plateau Frontrunner
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He stayed vaguely wary, though all ears. Here and there he glanced at Qilaq, then offered a small nod. Everything she said seemed reasonable enough—if not obvious. Immediately, he did not find anything too intimidating about it either. Small numbers and plenty of prey were both key points especially relevant to his interests.. He couldn't quite tell if he liked moving on sometime soon. Since it was a lot like what he was doing now, he knew it wasn't impossible. In the past, he had always liked the stationary homebody-type lives—but each time he'd had that, it had ended sadly somehow.

"Oh.. thanks for telling me, and, well, maybe.." he explained full of pause as he tried to gather his momentum properly. "I haven't got to check it out much myself yet. We've just been wandering, and I like to track whenever I can," but he'd not been able to run into very much here yet. It was all still new and fresh to him. He still wasn't even that good at the seaside sort of aspect of things. "I left my last pack, and all my ones before that ran into bad luck so.. I don't know how to feel about it yet," he licked his lips nervously with a posture shifting uneasily. "But I know we will need something more than just us two before long.." Silas went on to say, wishy-washy about giving the female some kind of confirmation as he searched Qilaq's face then. She had seemed most comfortable close to the shore.. did she like it here? Would he like it here? There was always Nikai's offer, and probably others if they looked but did they have the means to keep going indefinitely? He worried about always being able to avoid other predator's claims and find suitable hunting for himself keeping up like they had. It worked, most of the time, but it wasn't always easy to do.
Messages In This Thread
Frontrunner - by RIP Tytonidae - July 14, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by Qilaq - July 17, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by RIP Tytonidae - July 17, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by Qilaq - July 24, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: Frontrunner - by RIP Tytonidae - July 26, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by Silas - July 26, 2017, 03:03 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by Qilaq - August 14, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Frontrunner - by RIP Tytonidae - August 15, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Frontrunner - by Silas - August 17, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Frontrunner - by Qilaq - August 28, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Frontrunner - by RIP Tytonidae - August 31, 2017, 02:31 PM