Northstar Vale some of my storm recognized some of your rain
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Seabreeze explains to him, patiently, that the moon effects the sea in what is called a tide and that it rises and recedes by the silent decree of the moon, which Mato (of course!) finds fascinating. “They share a connection,” He murmurs in quieted but awed agreement. He knows the sun is vital to the earth and now he knows that so, too, is the moon. She climbs up upon his star-gazing rock and Mato — not used to sharing it — scoots over to make room for her. It is a strange thing …to have another body sharing his star-gazing rock with him but oddly enough he does not mind. The empyrean draws in a deep breath and lets it out in a heavy exhale, muzzle bending towards his muzzle to nibble at a slight itch and smooth the fur back down with a swipe of salmon pink tongue before he looks not to the sky but to Seabreeze as she has wishes him a love like Artemis and Orion — minus the death. Love. He recognizes the word when he applies it to his family but it’s romantic branch off remains a stranger to the druid. A stranger that he, admittedly, had never considered ever wanting. Unlike some wolves of his age (and older) he does not look for someone to settle down with (then again he is still just a boy!). He is stuck in the mentality that if it happens then great and if it doesn’t …then nothing changes. “Thank you,” Mato accepts graciously, regardless, because he thinks it would be rude not to. “I am always more than happy to share my love for the stars.” The empyrean responds with a soft chuckle. “Oftentimes I do not know when to stop.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: some of my storm recognized some of your rain - by rip gemini - July 16, 2017, 04:21 PM