Wheeling Gull Isle i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
Private 
for @Cascada !! mae is me rn 
*she is dehydrated and hasnt eaten since the night before

For some reason, Maera woke with an unearthy thirst.
That and a sort of confusion, a slight nausea, a lightheaded and disorientated state that forces you to ask yourself the innevitably dreadful question of 'what the fuck happened last night?'. But nothing had happened the night before that could explain her symptoms, nothing she could remember at least.

Like the past couple of days, Maera had been running around all afternoon, her energy dedicated to tending the caches and the spots Axolotl had been making a point to mark, she had enjoyed entwining her scent with his own, to be honest, she liked to be mixed with him in any way she could. With her head slightly lifted from the ground, her eyes narrowed and her mouth parted just enough to let air flow in and out she tried to make a recap of the last bits of yesterday. (insert this meme) 

But after the vague memory of laying in the very beach she had now woken up at to see the sunset, nothing else came to mind - which was probably the problem! She had dozed off after the spectacle, and fallen into a deep deep sleep, so deep that not even the rumbling of her own belly a few hours later had managed to wake her.
She had been out cold. ded. 

At her apparent loss of memory for last night's events and their order, Maera blinked, her tongue then peeking from her mouth to swipe over her dried up nose. She was alone, or so it seemed, so with a long sigh and a loud "uuuuuummphf" she pulled herself from the sand, her legs (or the world) a little wobbly before standing still once more. 
[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 15, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 16, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 19, 2017, 05:21 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - July 23, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Maera - July 30, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: i go 0 to a 100 umm real quick - by Addie - August 14, 2017, 01:59 PM