Dragoncrest Cliffs Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling!
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
All Welcome 
He had grown quite a lot - so much that his shadow had grown bigger beside him. But that no longer scared him. It had proven to be a mere follower; on to accompany him quietly whenever the sun was out. Where he went when it was not such nice weather outside, Sirio had no idea. He just knew he had a new, real friend at his side to share his thoughts with. Dalia, sadly, had been replaced by his own shadow. Mother? He couldn't tell her all he told his shadow. Some would say it was a phase, but Sirio was convinced that this friendship was for life.

He ventured out carefully, the sun calling out his closest companion to play. He mimicked him, followed on the floor as soundlessly as a butterfly. Sirio smiled at him, so glad his shadow did not speak. He didn't have desires; no real motive but to follow him. Do you think mother would mind me spending so much time with you? He asked. His shadow shook his head just as he did. Me neither. He giggled then.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - July 16, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 19, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 25, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - August 16, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 04, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - September 23, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 28, 2017, 12:09 AM