Dragoncrest Cliffs Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling!
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Not usually. That could mean anything, but he trusted his father. Even if there'd be others there, trying to touch him, he'd simply flutter 'way like a bird. A bird filled with fright, that was. Flying from any affection but from his own kin. That was reasonable, right? I think I'll want to go with you... He decided, finding the thought of red wood rather refreshing and interesting. Colors other than beachy sand and cold rock were rather uncommon, and so the thought of crimson found a place in his heart. But his judgement he would save 'till they actually got there.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - July 16, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 19, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 25, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - August 16, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 04, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - September 23, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 28, 2017, 12:09 AM