Dragoncrest Cliffs Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling!
68 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Dad was right. However much the outside world frightened him, he would have his father by his side at all times. Surely such a strong man would not cower - would not let his son be taken by strangers and the other shadows that roamed in the day. He trusted his stability and his unwillingness to lose him, and that was more than enough to made Sirio abandon the thoughts of staying where he knew his way. Perhaps. Was his response, a tiny, tight smile dancing on his whitened lips.

With smaller strides did he follow, eyes fluttering about like a busy bee looking for the best flower to collect his goods.
i want i want i want i want i want;
am i repulsive in my wanting
Messages In This Thread
Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - July 16, 2017, 09:19 AM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 19, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - July 25, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - August 16, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - August 17, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 04, 2017, 05:19 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Sirio - September 23, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Don't wanna go in that pot they bubbling! - by Dio - September 28, 2017, 12:09 AM