Ocean's Breath Plateau the setting of quo
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
A truly nomadic pack. If only partly. Hm. "What of packs with established territories," he wondered in his half-a-question half-a-statement way. "You will avoid them." Étoille's curiosity was truly piqued. Though. "In truth, I am not an explorer," the man said, correcting her earlier assumption. "I am.. still new," hesitantly spoken, trying to pin down his restlessness, "or.. I think I will find where I am eventually meant to be." It was a long thought for him, and he felt a little tired having said it. It was a truth he'd long held on to. Move forward, float along, eventually you will find anchor. At the same time he wondered if he was starting to be too picky. "Mais.. I would like to. Establish roots, perhaps." As he'd meant to do with Gnarled Oaks, as shortlived as that was. He felt a little awkward suddenly: he was not used to elaborating on his own thoughts so deeply. Feeling a little embarrassed, the giant shuffled his feet. "Your vision is admirable," he concluded after a moment. He did not want her to think... what? Him dismissive? Something along those lines. God this was odd for him.
Messages In This Thread
the setting of quo - by Étoille - July 18, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by RIP Tytonidae - July 19, 2017, 07:03 AM
RE: the setting of quo - by Étoille - July 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by RIP Tytonidae - July 20, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by Étoille - July 20, 2017, 07:31 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by RIP Tytonidae - July 23, 2017, 08:15 AM
RE: the setting of quo - by Étoille - July 23, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by RIP Tytonidae - July 27, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: the setting of quo - by Étoille - July 27, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: the setting of quo - by RIP Tytonidae - July 27, 2017, 04:05 PM