Honeyed Pasture Wonder It Better
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
8 Posts
Ooc — Em
From the corners of Sirona's eyes, she saw an alabaster male approach. He did not seem to be much of a threat so Sirona thought nothing of him, simply watching the setting sun paint his ivory pelt a brilliant plethora of golden and warm hues. As he asked his silly question, a hint of a smile washed onto the silvery fae's countenance as she sat up. She might be physically exhausted, but her mind never rested, racing a million pawsteps per hour. She was always up to meeting new wolves, and it was nice to see some canine faces in this place.
"I'm not so sure myself, after such a long day," she replied, a gentle smile decorating her maw. "So what brings a wolf such as yourself here?"
It would likely do Sirona some good to make conversation. If she was going to stay in this strange place, it would have to be better than the last place she stayed at; her downfall there was her lack of a social network, so she'd try her best to befriend some amicable wolves here. If nothing else, it was something to do and something to keep her sane.
{ plotter }

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Messages In This Thread
Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 19, 2017, 06:17 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 19, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 20, 2017, 07:12 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 20, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 22, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 28, 2017, 07:57 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - August 03, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - August 11, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - September 03, 2017, 08:54 AM