Honeyed Pasture Wonder It Better
Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
8 Posts
Ooc — Em
An invisible brow raised at the male's question. Was he really willing to listen to some stranger's pathetic backstory? She felt drained and she felt that reminiscing on her past was not entirely appropriate.
Coming back to the present, Sirona looked at the wolf when he said his name. Birk. She nodded, supposing that she ought to give her own name since he had supplied his.
"I am Sirona," she responded, debating how she ought to tell her story. She decided to not waste Birk's time—even if he wanted to hear a long-winded story, Sirona was not one to weave grandiose tales about herself, even if they were based in truth. She was not pompous enough to tell an epic story on purely her own life, so she instead decided to summarise it.
Sighing, the wistful femme replied, "Well, long story short, I was born into a pack. Stuff happened, but the basics are that all of my siblings went missing and my mother went mad. I never knew my father. I fled and I felt bad for the fact that I had abandoned my pack, so I left my birthplace and went to some strange place with strange creatures. Then the creatures put me on a massive leaf in the ocean and the leaf broke apart so I washed up here."
Saying her story seemed to make it real for her. She had lost everything and she was going nowhere, and it was all true. The words were all before her and there was no escaping it now.
{ plotter }

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
Messages In This Thread
Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 19, 2017, 06:17 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 19, 2017, 02:17 PM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 20, 2017, 07:12 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 20, 2017, 02:29 PM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - July 22, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - July 28, 2017, 07:57 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - August 03, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Birk - August 11, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: Wonder It Better - by Sirona - September 03, 2017, 08:54 AM