Silverlight Terrace to the stars, with regards
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn’t that Mato ever thought his family wouldn’t miss him but there is inherent and unbidden surprise, fierce and burning as Nova declares that she had never stopped looking for him, nor of thinking of him as she crosses the distance between them. He did not anticipate that he would be missed as much as he had been, in truth. When he had made the promise to Sebastian, that if he saw her again he would send Nova his way the truth was that the druid had not anticipated seeing his sister again. Nor Pearl. Their mother is not with her and as his sister presses her head to his chest he cannot bring up Sebastian knowing there there is tension between the two and selfishly the empyrean does not deign to ruin this moment. “I was only to the east,” He assures her with a choked sort of laugh, but in truth he burned with shame. Shame that he had caused Nova such worry when she needn’t. He’d been perfectly safe in Northstar Vale. “I am sorry I caused you such distress, Nova.” The druid murmurs against the fur of her neck, preening it with his tongue for a moment in a gesture akin to a cat.

The druid inhales deeply and lets it out in a softened exhale, breathing in her scent. Out all of his siblings, if he had to say which one he thought he was the closest to, it would be Nova and he was overjoyed to see her again. “I am leaving the Vale though,” Mato admits after a short silence. “on comradely terms I hope.” The druid adds with a swipe of his salmon pink tongue across his jowls. “I seek to build a pack of my own.” He gives a lengthy pause here as he gauges her reaction to his words, ears swiveling forth, attentive, atop his skull.
Messages In This Thread
to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - July 24, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 06, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 09, 2017, 01:18 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 09, 2017, 04:15 AM