Silverlight Terrace to the stars, with regards
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

Nova nuzzled into him, relieved to have found Mato again and the sensation of feeling complete stuck with her. "I was so worried when we moved, the Fen - the water became corrupted, and Daddy took us back to the Caldera....I hated it there." Nova admitted, wincing even as she looked up at him. She pressed a few gently kisses to his cheek, considering what he was saying and how it fit into everything that was now. It gave her plenty to think if but Mato - he was ethereal, he was beyond the realm of the world and its basic ways. She had always known that. 

He was pure, and he was just, and she supported his claim wholeheartedly. "Would you appease your wayward sister and give her a haven, too?" Nova asked with a curve of a smile, looking up hopefully at him. All she could hope was that they would not find one another only to be parted again - but it would not do her much good to panic over that until she knew. "Mama is missing, I had left the Caldera to find her... But I haven't seen anything of her." She admitted, realizing it was only right to tell him about about that development too. 
You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Messages In This Thread
to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 07:09 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - July 24, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - July 25, 2017, 04:23 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Seabreeze - July 31, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by rip gemini - August 05, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: to the stars, with regards - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:23 PM