King Elk Forest something beautiful happened here
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
I feel like we could probably wrap this thread up with your next post or you can archive as is, if you'd wish. Feel free to start cache building, border marking, territory exploring, recruitment threads, etc & I'll be sure to add them to our list. I would also love a Trajan x Mato thread so they can get to know one another better. :-)

Mato takes a certain measure of pride in his ideas for Tindómë but such is only natural, he thinks. They have been cultivating for months waiting for their time to burst free of their carefully composed cocoon; but just because he had been entertaining ideas for months did not necessarily mean that the druid had planned to act upon them. At first, he had not. He had joined with Cypress and his brothers, the Valeians, and they are wonderful and the empyrean thought that his ideas were better locked away in a treasure chest to examine as one would a priceless piece of jewelry: too fragile to wear but fascinating to look at. Mato can not detect the source of the change within him, the moment that the smoldering ember was given oxygen to become a flame; it matters little, he supposes. Things have been set in motioning there is no going back from it now. No desire to abandon it. There is two that will follow him, now.

“You will be ranked upon your primary trade. Mercenary will put you in the tier of Fire composed of Hunters as well when you have earned the trade...if you do not already have it.” Mato offers in explanation. First, however, they needed to begin, to build. Tindómë had a territory, it had three wolves pledged to it (including himself, of course). It was a start, a good start Mato thinks but he knows that he has his work yet cut out for him. In recruitment, in marking, in returning to the Vale only to inform Rannoch of these developments, something that he knows Seabreeze and him should do soon so they are not thought traitors or deserters of the Vale. “I call it the language of the druids,” Mato says with a curl of his lips. “but perhaps it shall be given a more fitting name.” Tindómëian? Tuktuian? He would work on that later, there more pressing things to concern himself with than the name of the second language he speaks. “I will be happy to teach you.” Mato responds with a genuine smile upon his face and an amiable wag of his tail. Language is a binding tool, he thinks. It will help the wolves of Tindómë to bond, he believes and he is willing to teach it to his subjects.

“Join us in exploration?” Mato makes the offer though he would not be insulted if Trajan would rather explore on his own.
Messages In This Thread
something beautiful happened here - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 08:14 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Trajan - July 20, 2017, 08:57 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Seabreeze - July 20, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by rip gemini - July 20, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Trajan - July 20, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by rip gemini - July 21, 2017, 04:01 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by rip gemini - July 21, 2017, 05:39 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by rip gemini - July 21, 2017, 07:12 AM
RE: something beautiful happened here - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 08:47 AM