Stone Circle ezekiel is the account without fc related thread titles its just me sharing my news
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
All Welcome 
I'm hoping for somebody who Zeke doesn't know as well, so I'll tag some people! @Nikai, @Nanook, @Mawk, and @Illecebra <3

Ezekiel was a Beta again, and while he had more power it also didn't seem like much had changed at all. He was still patrolling the borders everyday, hunting a little and going home. He liked to visit Valette at least once every other day, if not more, just to check up on her. Now that she was pregnant, he never wanted her to be unattended to. Today was different for some reason. The sun was high in the sky, the temperature was moderate and nice, and for once Ezekiel was in the mood for some company.

He trotted around the territory, making his way into Pando Clone forest and searching for a pack mate. He found himself at a babbling brook, where he paused to get a drink of water. The sun felt nice on his back, but he preffered the cool water on his snowy white paws. So he got into the brook, and stood there, enjoying the way the water rolled past his ankles.